Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winter Lavender


Let me start with a few points: first, I know I keep talking about nail polish; second, I know it's not the most fascinating thing; and third, I know I said I was looking for a green. I bought a dark - nearly black - green and wore it for a day but it was a flop. Despite all of this, I want to show you my newest nail color. I bought it yesterday and love wearing it thus far. It's the most interesting crosses between brown and purple...in fact, I would even venture as far as saying it's BURPLE!! When it's beside brown it picks up the palette and everybody claims it's brown but when it's besides purple and green it looks like a dull lavender. When left to my own accord I stick with earth tones and natural hues in my wardrobe so these nails let me mix in the flowery, girly colors (which I have been searching through without feeling out of comfort range which is one the main reasons I change colors as often as I do). It's beautiful and dull. Actually, it's beautiful in its dullness and I would definitely name it "Winter Lavender". I'm going to look for more colors in the palette, too. Maybe the "Winter Tulip" or "Winter Daffodil" is waiting out there. Ya think?


Btw, the polish is OPI Over the Taupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment