Monday, February 8, 2010

Rollerblading dream

I had a weird ass dream last night.

I was rollerblading around a huge urban city. At first I was falling all over the place. But then, later on, I was officially good. Also, there was this kid that would skate with me. I don't remember what he looked like exactly. He was tall and had long hair. I get the feeling he was foreign, too. We had each other's backs. We skated the city blocks together but we skated at different paces. He was so much quicker than I was especially when I was stunt skating and DOIN' FLIPS N' SHIT. Still he waited at the end of each block. We were having so much fun that we decided to continue exploring and skating rather than going back to the dorm. I followed him into a building and up a set of stairs that I found out led to a dock and when I got to the top he was gone.
I looked for him and waited but he was completely GONE!

What the hell does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment