Tuesday, February 9, 2010









This is Hrithik Roshan and he is hot. Hot!






Tamam mı? Tamam.















































He's a Bollywood star that is seriously handsome. I really like his alluring skin, beautiful eyes, and dark hair. I have really started to appreciate this kind of man lately. I used to only like light features, like red or blond hair but darker is damn sexy. It definitely my time in Turkey taking its toll, but I don't mind it =P

However, the best part about Hrithik is his uniqueness and confidence. Took a close look at the top picture again. If you concentrate on the lower left side corner you will see that he has 2 thumbs. He could remove the extra one but he doesn't. It's like he accepts himself just the way God created him and I think that's the hottest thing possible.







1 comment: