Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's 2010


Here's a special Valentine's post for ya.

First, a shout out: Sema <3 take a look @ this pic! It seemed like something you would be interested in seeing. It's from postsecret.com, which posts new anonymous postcards sent in every Sunday. I love the site and check it every week!

Second, my theory about Turkish male-female relationships. The men are capable of being such pigs that the women must behave as cold bitches just to stop their disgusting savageness. Then they sit around complaining and justifying their behavior by blaming the women's frigidness.

FUCK this cycle. Damn it to Valentine's Hell!


1 comment:

  1. Sydneycan I love he pic. I will definitly take a look at it:D THNX and about the boys, belive me it is not just the turkish ones that are this messy. I dated a Brittish one, he was so cute, sexy and charming... hen suddenly he became a lier and a asswhole hahah I do not know what is going on is it us or are the boys suppose to be like this???

    ReplyDelete