Monday, February 1, 2010

My license arrived biatch

I turned 21 in a sleeper cab of the Oriental Express traveling from Bucharest, Romania back to Istanbul, Turkey during the 2nd Bayram of Fall '09. I love being able to say that; it just sounds so damn amazing. In America your 21stBirthday is the most important birthday by far. I mean we have the ridiculously high drinking age of 21 unlike the rest of the world. At first I was bummed about missing my big day by spending it in Turkey because I was missing home terribly. All-in-all, my 21st was awesome but let's keep on topic with this post....
When I came back from Turkey I had to go to the DMV to renew my license, which cost a whopping $80 because the fees increased just in time for my birthday. So last Monday my Mother paid out the ass for me and I took another picture. They gave me an interim license so I could drive and since that did not have a photo I have been using my passport to go to the bars. I have great news!! The lady said it would take 2-3 weeks to receive my unrestricted license in the mail but I opened it up today. Hell yaa biatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment