Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Green please




I found the image above from a google search on "green nail polish" because I have been dying to find the perfect shade of green for my nails. I tried and failed once already, but still I vow to trudge on looking all over God's green Earth in pursuit of the perfect shade of green. I just painted my nails green yesterday morning actually (see photo). However, I wanted to switch after only a few hours FML. The perfect shimmer-less olive-dark green color is out there (kinda like "Polished Princess" by Barielle on the far right side) and I'm going to find that son-of-a-bitch.




2 comments:

  1. I'm really into green nails too!
    sometimes mixing is the answer. that's what I did to get gray (white and black and mint green like chanel's jade(kelly green and very light baby pink). maybe you can add some dark brown or gray to a brighter green polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.. Yesil look really nice on the nail;)

    ReplyDelete