Thursday, March 11, 2010

The bigger the brow the better



So, I am obsessed with thick eyebrows. When I went home to NY for the break the biggest difference I was struck by was the style which women groomed their brows. Most American women pluck and pluck away at their eyebrows. Don't they know they are meant to frame and enhance your eyes and overall face. Personally, I have had such terrible experiences in the States with waxing. It's really a shame. In fact, I am still growing my eyebrows out from the Superdorm lady's hack job on my face. Regardless, I am head-over-heels in love with threading which, if I remember correctly, is thought to have originated in Turkiye. Turkish women on the other hand appreciate a full brow and don't fight their natural shape.



I completely agree with the selection above, each is a perfect example of how thicker just means more beautiful. Of course, Brooke Shields is included because she is the Queen of the 'Big Brow."


When it comes to brows her's are borderline godly and, most definitely, deserving of more photos so here they are:


I would, however, add Camilla Belle. I would call her the Reigning Princess of the "Big Brow," wouldn't you? Take a look for yourself:


Remember that thick, big eyebrows are not the same as unkept and messy brows. This next girl, whoever she is, needs to get that memo.


No comments:

Post a Comment